Requests from our Speakers
Kindly submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before deadline 28th February for approval by the Forum committee your:
- Presentation Topic
- Abstract about the presentation ( brief not more than 10 lines describing what you will be talking about)
- Your Biography in brief not more than 10 lines and actual Job Position with Full Contact details and Mobile phone so we can contact you at any time should we need.
- Your Picture in Formal dress with Tie
Once approved we will inform you by email within a maximum 72 hours of receiving your presentation details as requested above
Once approved :
- Speakers are kindly requested to prepare a power point presentation and should mention on all the bottoms of the Slides in the right corner : 14th MENA FOREX Dubai
- Presentation must be in English and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or in PDF Format. (MS-Windows 7)
- Please note that the time slot allocated to your presentation is restricted to a maximum of 15 minutes + 5 Minutes Q&A .
- The presentation can include a maximum of 15 slides and should be send by email to Arabcom group by deadline February 28th.
- Font should be ARIAL 16, black bold any smaller font and lighter color will be invisible for the audience.
- Conference Language is English only .
- Speakers should test their presentation on April 8 at 5 pm inside the conference room. Where you can collect your badges and meet our team to coordinate and fine tune the logistics.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB as Backup.
- Speakers should be always inside the conference room during all sessions in order to be ready to handle any related question from participants related to their presentation or the topic they have presented
- A General picture souvenir will be taken to all Speakers so make sure to be there at the main head stage in the conference room on April 9 at 10:00 am
- Accommodation :Make sure to reserve your room at the earliest in order to avoid transportation problems and make sure to benefit at the maximum from your networking and meetings.
- Speakers can access all areas and are invited to all networking events Lunches Dinners coffee breaks
- Speaker’s presentation will be uploaded on The 14th MENA Forex website after the summit so participants can access it.